1. What's the first piece of music you listened to today?
“Man’s Name Is Legion” by Safetyword.
2. What are your vices?
3. What is one of your prejudices?
4. In what way do you think music has the ability to change
the way people live their lives?
They can hum while doing things.
5. At what age did you first feel distrust?
That's not a real nipple.
6. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you?
(If not, what name would be more appropriate?)
7. What is the best piece of music you've ever created,
in your opinion?
Eek. Can’t judge the things from over here. Hopefully the next one I do.
8. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
I’m all fingers and thumbs. These aren’t my shoes!
9. If you had the time, what else would you do?
10. What social cause do you feel the most strongly about
(negative or positive)?
They should be better at nice.
11. What are your fears?
Violence, madness, tricky questions.
12. What is your favorite joke (tasteful or tasteless)?
It’s how they tell ‘em.
13. Who is your favorite author?
Kurt Vonnegut probably.
15. Favorite album(s) from the last few years?
Clouddead – Ten
Half Handed Cloud - Thy Is A Word And Feet Need Lamps
Twocsinak - Jesus is a brave little toaster (take nothing but footprints, leave nothing but photographs)
Why? – Almost Live
16. What would you like to know more about?
How to answer questions.
17. What is one thing you would like to do/see/accomplish
before you die?
Visit SJ Esau at http://www.myspace.com/sjesau.
Image Courtesy Four Paws Media