"IT defies demographic niches, and proves that you can do serious reading on a screen." - Seven Days
Identity Theory is an online literary magazine and cultural hub that has been publishing original writing, interviews, and other forms of creative expression since July 2000.
Within our web-based magazine's thousands of pages, you will find:
Short, innovative fiction, including "We Are The Pretty" by Ryan Rickrode, "A Bird in the House" by Ben Black, and "Jack & Emily Texas Roadside Incident, Summer 2012" by David Rice.
How can I get involved with Identity Theory?
Want to become an editor, review books, interview interesting folks, maybe have your own blog on our site? Email email@example.com (Matt Borondy) with those queries.
Where can I send a review copy of my book/album/film?
We welcome digital review copies as well as hard copies. Email Matt Borondy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on where you can send galleys and completed books.
Contact a staff member by clicking their name:
- Matt Borondy, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
- Robert Birnbaum, Editor-at-Large
- Carole Burkett, Prose Editor
- Sophie Newman, Prose Editor
- Katie Burgess, Prose Editor
- James Warner, Fiction Editor
- Sarah Weissman, Fiction Editor
- Jamie Guiney, Fiction Editor
- Carlos Tkacz, Fiction Editor
- Katy Goforth, Fiction Editor
- Elizabeth Conard, Copy Editor
- Giano Cromley, Assistant Editor
- Olivia Cailliarec, Assistant Editor
- Costa B. Pappas, Assistant Editor
- Dayna Copeland, Assistant Editor
- Shipra Agarwal, Assistant Editor
- Matthew Sorrento, Film Editor
- Eliza Davis, Overnight Editor
- Matthew Tiffany, Book Reviews Editor