1. What's the first piece of music you listened to today?
"I Am Weary (Let Me Rest)" by The Cox Family
2. What are your vices?
Weekly Entertainment Magazines
3. What is one of your prejudices?
I never date people my friends have gone out with.
4. In what way do you think music has the ability to change
the way people live their lives?
I think music is very powerful at setting the mood. If you want to feel happy or sad or empowered or hopeless, particular songs can help you accomplish that.
5. At what age did you first feel distrust?
I come from a family of scientists. I was born a skeptic.
6. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you?
(If not, what name would be more appropriate?)
Yes. It really is the perfect name.
7. What is the best piece of music you've ever created,
in your opinion?
That's like asking to pick your favorite child. Today my favorite child is probably "How To Tell Yourself From a Television" by Erase Errata but it really is impossible to have a set-in-stone favorite.
8. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
Trying to eat healthier and drink more water.
9. If you had the time, what else would you do?
10. What social cause do you feel the most strongly about
(negative or positive)?
11. What are your fears?
That I won't have enough time to finish all the items on my weekly lists. That my stereo receiver is crapping out.
12. What is your favorite joke (tasteful or tasteless)?
I can't remember jokes. They're kind of in one ear and out the other. Here... I'll make one up: How many women does it take to screw in a lightbulb? One.
13. Who is your favorite author?
14. What is your favorite movie?
This week it's Dazed and Confused 'cause it's been helping me fall asleep at night.
15. Favorite album(s) from the last few years?
Not really keeping up. More of an oldies fan. I heard the new Fuckwolf record and it's great.
16. What would you like to know more about?
I wish I was fluent in other languages. I know enough to understand the gist of what people are saying in several languages but don't know enough to communicate beyond the superficial.
17. What is one thing you would like to do/see/accomplish
before you die?