Visit the official website of the Warsaw Village Band.
1. What's the first piece of music you listened to today?
Ali Farka Toure - Savanne
2. What are your vices?
Buddy Guy, Elvis Presley, Siergiey Starostin, Burning Spear
3. What is one of your prejudices?
I try to not have prejudices.
4. In what way do you think music has the ability to change the way people live their lives?
Inspiration--we can present to the people that our lives are good. We have to develop. Just like a tree. Music holds a philosophy of life.
5. At what age did you first feel distrust?
Last year after Polish elections.
6. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you?
(If not, what name would be more appropriate?)
Sure. I never thought about that. Wojtek--it means "the one who made the Army happy or the one who loved to fight."
7. What is the best piece of music you've ever created, in your opinion?
I'm waiting for that--probably it will never come. There is always something to improve.
8. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
Meditation, finding harmony in everyday life
9. If you had the time, what else would you do?
10. What social cause do you feel the most strongly about (negative or positive)?
I don't get the question. The most important is Peace Love Harmony.
11. What are your fears?
That I stop developing.
12. Who is your favorite author?
13. What is your favorite movie?
Seven Samurai - Akira Kurosawa
14. Favorite album(s) from the last few years?
Moscow Art Trio - Instead of making children
15. What would you like to know more about?
16. What is one thing you would like to do/see/accomplish before you die?
Become a peaceful, humble human being.