1. What's the first piece of music you listened to today?
2. What are your vices?
I don't know if I'd call it a vice, but I can't do anything creative unless I clean my house first.
3. In what way do you think music has the ability to change the way people live their lives?
Music can make you dance, and dancing can make you feel free.
4. At what age did you first feel distrust?
I am still pretty trusting of folks, but I learned to be a bit weary of trusting everyone when I was fairly young. I don't remember how old.
5. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you? (If not, what name would be more appropriate?)
It is the only name I've known, and I've always liked it. It is a palindrome A-L-E-L-A. and I've never met anyone else with it. It fits me well.
6. What is the best piece of music you've ever created, in your opinion?
The songs that wrote themselves are my favorite. Probably "The Rifle" because it woke me up at 5 in the morning and somehow ended up on the paper.
7. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
I'd like to relax more, and go on more walks.
8. If you had the time, what else would you do?
I've plenty of time, I just need to use it more productively. I'd like to paint.
9. What is your favorite joke (tasteful or tasteless)?
"What happens when you fart in church?" "You have to sit in your own pew" It is the only joke I know!
10. Who is your favorite author?
I don't read enough.
11. What is your favorite movie?
I don't watch movies very often either.
12. Favorite album(s) from the last few years?
Pray me a Shadow by Mariee Sioux
13. What would you like to know more about?
14. What is one thing you would like to do/see/accomplish before you die?
Learn to speak another language.