1. What’s the first piece of music you listened to today?
F minor chord on my piano
2. What are your vices?
3. What is one of your prejudices?
Bad drummers, people that don’t look you in the eye when they meet you for the first time.
4. In what way do you think music has the ability to change the way people live their lives?
Music consumes every moment of my life. If I’m not making it, I’m thinking about what to make next.
5. At what age did you first feel distrust?
6. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you?
The name has nothing to do with us, as there is no “The” that would suggest we’re referring to us 3.
7. What is the best piece of music you’ve ever created, in your opinion?
8. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
Drink less coffee, be less paranoid and full of myself…consciously make an effort to acquire and dress in better fashion.
9. If you had the time, what else would you do?
10. What social cause do you feel the most strongly about (negative or positive)?
11. What are your fears?
Too little time for all the things to get done.
12. What is your favorite joke (tasteful or tasteless)?
The one about Dracula’s son and his future in club promotion.
13. Who is your favorite author?
Aaron – Dostoyevsky
Angus – Brett Easton Ellis
Julian – Murakami
14. What is your favorite movie?
Serial Mom, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (original version), El Topo, Midnight Skater
15. What would you like to know more about?
16. What is one thing you would like to do/see/accomplish before you die?
See question 11
Image Courtesy liarsliarsliars.com