1. What’s the first piece of music you listened to today?
Techno version of “Land of Confusion” by Phil Collins in the back of a Polish taxi.
2. What are your vices?
Cigarettes, coffee, weed, chocolate. The usual.
3. What is one of your prejudices?
Can’t think of any off-hand.
4. In what way do you think music has the ability to change
the way people live their lives?
I’m not sure that it does, beyond changing people’s fashion sense or social group. Powerful music, however, can inspire some to do what they are already doing with more vigor or artfulness perhaps.
5. At what age did you first feel distrust?
6. Do you think that your name is appropriate for you?
(If not, what name would be more appropriate?)
I never thought my name had much of a ring to it. But in a way, I guess that’s appropriate.
7. What is the best piece of music you’ve ever created,
in your opinion?
Probably playing guitar by myself in my basement, not recording when I should be.
8. Right now, how are you trying to change yourself?
Trying to be more assertive and blunt, when necessary.
9. If you had the time, what else would you do?
Travel, not for touring purposes, but for actual travel.
10. What social cause do you feel the most strongly about
(negative or positive)?
That’s too hard to answer without sounding full of shit.
11. What are your fears?
Dying in a plane crash or car accident.
12. What is your favorite joke (tasteful or tasteless)?
See Henny Youngman, guy goes to doctor / my arm hurts when I do this / doctor says “don’t do that.”
13. Who is your favorite author?
14. What is your favorite movie?
15. Favorite album(s) from the last few years?
Sunn O))) – Black One.
16. What would you like to know more about?
How to speak German, mathematics.
17. What is one thing you would like todo/see/accomplish
before you die?
Would like to write and/or act in a play.
Image Courtesy Lex Records