"IT defies demographic niches, and proves that you can do serious reading on a screen." - Seven Days
Identity Theory is an online literary magazine and cultural hub that has been publishing original writing, interviews, and other forms of creative expression since July 2000.
Within our web-based magazine's thousands of pages, you will find:
Short, innovative fiction, including "We Are The Pretty" by Ryan Rickrode, "A Bird in the House" by Ben Black, and "Jack & Emily Texas Roadside Incident, Summer 2012" by David Rice.
How can I get involved with Identity Theory?
Want to become an editor, review books, interview interesting folks, maybe have your own blog on our site? Email email@example.com (Matt Borondy) with those queries.
Where can I send a review copy of my book/album/film?
We welcome digital review copies as well as hard copies. Email Matt Borondy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Email a staff member by clicking their name:
- Matt Borondy, Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
- Robert Birnbaum, Editor-at-Large
- Matthew Sorrento, Film Editor
- Matthew Tiffany, Book Reviews Editor
- James Warner, Assistant Fiction Editor
- Sarah Weissman, Assistant Fiction Editor
- Danielle Rose, Poetry Editor
- Hilarie Ashton, Assistant Editor
- Carole Burkett, Assistant Editor
- Giano Cromley, Assistant Editor
- Elizabeth Conard, Copy Editor